Condoms is a contraceptive methods, usually made of silicone, that is applied to the genitals, as a protector during sexual intercourse. Although they are no longer a strange sound, in reality there are still many people who do not understand the importance of using them correctly.
How to Use Condoms
The following are the steps to use a condom correctly:
• While holding the tip of the condom, place the condom above the head of the penis. Make sure the penis is perfectly erect when using a condom.
• Unroll the condom gently toward the base of the penis. If the condom roll cannot be lowered, it means that it is used incorrectly or upside down. Take a new one if you have made this mistake and start from the beginning.
• When finished intercourse and ejaculated, immediately remove the penis from the vagina before the erection disappears. This is done to prevent condom leakage in your partner’s vagina.
• After the penis is fully out, gently pull the condom from your penis so that the sperm in it does not come out. Wrap the used condom in a tissue and throw it in the trash.
• Things That Must Be Considered When Using Condoms
• In addition to knowing how to use condoms appropriately, you also need to know the recommendations and restrictions on the use of condoms, namely:
• Use a Condom for her every time you want to have sex, unless you are undergoing a pregnancy program.
• Check the expiration date printed on the package before you start using it.
• Also make sure that the condom to be used is not damaged.
• Store them in a cool, dry place.
• Use those that have been registered with the Food and Drug Administration (BPOM).
• Use water-based lubricants to prevent condom damage.
• Avoid storing condoms in a wallet, because pressure and friction in the wallet and hot temperatures can cause condoms to be easily damaged.
• Avoid condoms that contain spermicide because it can cause irritation and allergies in some people.
• Avoid using oil-based lubricants such as body lotion, petroleum jelly or baby oil, because they can cause condoms to tear easily.
• Do not use two condoms at the same time when having sex.
• Do not use more than once and immediately dispose of the ones that have been used.
By knowing how to use condoms for him appropriately, you can minimise the worry of contracting a sexual disease or an unwanted pregnancy. This is important to support the pleasure and satisfaction when having sexual relations with a partner.